"Learn The Three Requirements of Good Golf
That Will Dramatically Improve Your Game!"
*FREE For A Limited Time*
If you're interested in mastering the art of golf then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: Sam Stingger
If you've visited my other websites you probably already know… I'm a golf addict. The truth is, I'm always on the internet looking for golfing tips and tricks. That's what led me to put this website up. Let me explain…
You see, a few months ago, I was doing some research on well-known and respected golfing experts in recent history and I stumbled across a whole series of great books that were no longer in print. Many important manuscripts on the secrets to a successful golf game seemed to be lost.
However, after doing even more research, (I told you I was a golf addict) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish these great books online. I was particular excited to track down Mr. Joe Novak's classic, ‘Golf Can Be An Easy Game’.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper. I started to send off a few emails asking questions, but unfortunately every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
This Is One Of The Most Important Golfing Manuscripts Of All Time....
In the 19 chaptEven though it was first published in back in the 60s, this book has some of the best golfing information I have ever seen. In the 19 chapters, here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- How to cut through the confusion and focus on a few simple things. Your golf will never be the same.
- The "Double 4" method that gives you the proper perspective for every golf shot you make.
- Why playing golf is a lot like shooting pool...it's all in hand control.
- The correct way to move during your swing...it's not a turn at all!
- Why proper footwork is the key to good golf.
- The legendary pros and their "four movement rhythm"...why it works.
- Secrets to making those all-important iron shots.
- Fantastic tips for the left-handed golfer...that really work!
- The mental aspect of the game. What's keeping you from breaking into the 70s or 80s?
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy. Well here’s the good news.
Well here’s the good newsBecause golf is my passion and I want to share this with as many people as possible, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to hit a ball like the Tiger Woods himself!
As mentioned, I've also gotten permission to republish some of the other fantastic golf manuscripts I've found. Be sure to visit these sites for even more expert advice:
*This is the site where it all started
Are You Ready To Get Started? Click Here….